Saturday, January 10, 2009

Thing 14. LibraryThing.com

At MLA I also attended the LibraryThing session. Since I am an avowed book addict and bookkeeper, it seemed like a good fit. Had a busy fall 2008 after MLA, so vowed to keep plugging through the 23 Things in 2009.
LibraryThing seemed like a good way to start the new year so I signed up and added my "first book" (only 500 plus to go). Since my choice of reading material is often somewhat esoteric, there were only three other LibraryThing users who owned the same book I did.
The title I am currently reading may be more of a challenge to add, as it is an older book without an ISBN that I found at the Mankato Public Library in their used book store during the 2007 MLA convention hosted there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars